These baked mini cat doughnuts are the perfect one-bite treat and are super cute and kawaii. Make a bunch of them for parties, special occasions, or eat the entire batch yourself to brighten your day!
Why this recipe works
‧ We’re paw-sitive that these cat doughnuts may just be the easiest and cutest doughnuts you’ll ever make.
‧ The donuts are baked, not fried, so you can feel better about eating them.
‧ A fun project for kids to decorate! Get creative with sprinkles and decorations.
‧ This one is fun to make for pretty much any holiday you like.
‧ Eggs – 40g
‧ Vanilla Extract – 2g
‧ Sugar – 40g
‧ Honey – 10g
‧ Salt – ¼ teaspoon
‧ All-purpose flour – 48g
‧ Almond Powder – 12g
‧ Baking Powder – 1g
‧ Unsalted Butter, melted – 40g
‧ Chocolate, Sprinkles and Edible Cake Makers for food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the donut pan well.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, then beat together the sugar, honey, vanilla, salt and cream.
3. Sift together the flour, almond powder, baking powder, and stir to combine.
4. Add melted butter. Beat Well.
5. Pipe the batter into the Cat Shaped Mini Donut Pan (Get Cat Shaped Mini Donut Pan). Only fill each cavity about 2/3 of the way full, it may not seem like much but they will rise as they bake.
6. Bake 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
More Recipes Like This
How to make cat shaped cake
Homemade Cat Bread Recipe