Get the family into the kitchen to make these edible cat out of bread dough. They're super fun to create — and eat.
We're paw-sitive you'll want these adorable cat shaped bread right meow!
- 2 1/4 Cups flour
- 2 Teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons salt
- 1 Cup milk
- ½ Cup hot milk
- 60g Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 40g Unsalted butter
- Put the flour, yeast and salt into large bowl.
- Pour in 1 cup milk and ½ hot milk and mix until combined- it will be sticky.
- Add the whipping cream, honey, butter and unsalted butter.
- Knead for about 5 minutes until dough is elastic and smooth.
- Place dough back into bowl and cover with a damp towel and let it rise until double its size – about 1-2 hour
- Fill the dough into oiled Cat Shaped Loaf Pan
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes
Get Cat Shaped Loaf Pan: CLICK HERE